Product added to cart
Imprint, Cancellation Policy & Terms
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (JB Trade UG (limited liability), Montgelasstr. 33, 81679 Munich, Germany, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +49 89 2155 4520) by means of a clear statement (eg. a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to the address of the winery immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. For goods that can not normally be returned by post due to their nature (eg by forwarding agent), these amount to 40 EUR. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
End of revocation
Terms of Service
1. Scope For all orders via our online shop jwhisky.de the following terms and conditions apply.
2. Contracting party, conclusion of contract The purchase contract is concluded with JB Trade UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (JBT). Prerequisite for a contract between JBT and you is that you are 18 years or older at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather a non-binding online catalog. By clicking on the order button, you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. The confirmation of the receipt of your order takes place by e-mail immediately after sending the order and does not constitute acceptance of the contract. We can accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in separate e-mail or by delivering the goods within 5 working days.
3. Shipping costs and duration In addition to the stated product prices shipping costs are added.
4. Payment The following payment methods are available in our shop:
- Payment in advance When selecting the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
- Credit card The charge on your credit card will be made upon completion of the order.
- Paypal You pay the invoice amount via the online provider Paypal. You must always be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us (except guest access). You'll get more information during the ordering process.
5. Pickup We only deliver in transit. A pickup of the goods is only possible after consultation in Munich, Germany.
6. Retention of title The goods remain our property until full payment.
7. Transport damage If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such errors as soon as possible at the delivery staff of the deliverer and please contact us immediately. The failure to make a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us claim our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
8. Contract Text Storage We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view and download the terms and conditions here on this page. You can see your past orders in our customer login.
9. Contract language The language available for the contract is Englisch.
10. Youth protection The goods offered by us belong exclusively in the hands of adults. We therefore reserve the right to deliver them only to persons of legal age of unlimited legal capacity and to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.